Introducing Noveon Nailaser
Fungal nail infections can be painful, unsightly and make you feel awkward or embarrassed at getting your toes out. Its easy to pick up infections but can be difficult to treatment successfully and stop the infection reoccurring. The Noveon Nailaser is state-of-the-art technology and through independent research has been proven to be more superior than any other treatment for toenail fungus.
The case study images show how nailaser has successfully treated a variety of toenail infections, from mild to severe. We can treat more severe cases of fungal nail infection, but haven’t shown these images as some people may find them disturbing.
How it works
- Book an appointment with John for a consultation
- Session one: Pre-nail treatment / Q&A / Assessment to determined number of treatments required.
- Treatment plan continues – most plans consist of three or four, 16 minute treatments. Day 1 Day 14 Day 60( (Day 120)
- Sign off – agree post treatment care programme to maintain your healthy toes.
During your treatment programme, John will monitor your nails and keep photographic records so you can also monitor your progress.
• No medical side effects
• No risk to liver function as with oral medications
• Proven results from independent studies
• Sage technology – no toxic plume
• Promotes health toe nail growth from first session
• Visible improvements within two to three months
• No Post treatment recovery period
• No pain during treatment – just a light tingly sensation and moderate heat
• Affordable and quick treatment
Fungal Nail Infection is a common condition affecting over 700 million people throughout the world! Noveon Nailaser is endorsed by leading podiatrist specialists all over the world, such as Harley Street, London and Manhattan, New York and we are the only fungal nail infection laser treatment to have been published in six medical journals for the success treatment of toenail infections.