This form of natural medicine has been used for thousands of years and now, more and more clinical research is being carried out to substantiate what Herbalists have known for centuries!
Herbal Medicine is :
- Safe when prescribed by a Medical Herbalist
- Comes in many forms – tinctures, tablets, capsules, herbal teas, creams, poultices.
- Works in natural synergy with the body.
- Can be used for acute and chronic problems.
- Supported by physical examination when required.
Why Should You Consult a Medical Herbalist?
- Most ailments and health problems can be taken to a Medical Herbalist.
- An initial consultation will take between 1 – 2 hours (as required).
- Follow-up consultations will take between 45 mins – 1 hour..
- A full, in-depth medical history from birth is taken.
- Emotional and psychological events covered.
- Jan really listens to everything that you tell her and she will encourage you to talk about the things that are difficult to talk about in the context of the consultation.
- She will try to identify the root cause of the health problems and not just treat the symptoms.
- Your treatment plan will be individual to you and the options will be discussed fully with you.
- The herbal medicine prescribed will be tailor-made to your needs.
All prescribed medication will be taken into account to ensure compatibility with the herbs prescribed. Patients will be referred to further specialists if required.