How can Physiotherapy help me?
Physiotherapy can benefit a wide variety of injuries, conditions and movement disorders. Your physiotherapist will aim to improve your body’s healing process by correcting muscle imbalances and restore joint and soft tissue movement. Treatments are aimed at the primary source of the condition to get long- term benefits and ensure you get back to the activities you love doing!
The Physiotherapy team at TherapyWise assess, treat and help you manage the following injuries and conditions:
- Back pain
- Referred Back pain i.e. sciatica
- Neck Pain and referred symptoms
- Sacro-iliac and pelvic dysfunction
- Chronic Pain
- Joint and muscle pain
- Muscle imbalance/weakness
- Acute & Overuse Soft tissue injuries
- Tendinopathies of the upper and lower limb
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Pre/Post-operative conditions
call us on 01423 544004
The physiotherapists at TherapyWise are members of the Health Care Professions Council, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists